Halloween is round the corner. We’ve got a few weeks left, but if you’re thinking of hosting a Halloween party then why not include Halloween bingo?
Chuck in a few drinking games whilst playing and you’re set for an awesome Halloween party.
How to play Halloween Bingo:
- Print out the following Halloween cards (and 2 extra)
- Cut out all of the images from the extra cards
- Give each guest one bingo sheet
- Put all cut out images into a hat
A few (possible) drinking rules:
- Last person to find the matching character on their sheet has to take a shot
- Take a shot every time a character is called
- The winner gets to decide who has to down their drink
- If you don’t have the character called drink 2 shots
If you have any other suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments. Credit to Paddy Power Bingo Site for these awesome playing sheets.